Saturday, March 04, 2006

Lenten Reflections Vol.2

Okay so I've been at this no coffee thing since Wednesday and I'm utterly confused as to the point of the whole thing. On the one hand, I'm pretty enthused that I haven't fallen off the wagon; especially considering I've been faced with some serious extenuating circumstances. On the other hand I've noticed two big ol' red flags to this endeavor: 1. Every single person I meet of the presbyterian dispostion (my own personal disposition) seems to think I'm either an idiot or legalist for doing this (including the very persuasive Rev. Tim Posey of Las Vegas) and 2. As far as I can tell I haven't learned a single thing. It's enough to drive a preacher to drink (which is not such a bad thing anyway). I'll probably be back on the java ina couple days, unless.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home